उत्तराखंडी ई-पत्रिका की गतिविधियाँ ई-मेल पर

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

उत्तराखंडी ई-पत्रिका

उत्तराखंडी ई-पत्रिका

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dr Sibbal Diagnosing Public Nerve: Satire and fatkar

Satire and Fatkar

Dr Sibbal Diagnosing Public Nerve


Bhishma Kukreti

Dr Sibbal of ruling political party came to my building for diagnosing the public nerve.

I asked, ‘How come! Did you get time to visit out building?’

Dr Sibbal the profound expert of public mood in the ruling political party answered,” This Anna Hazare wave compelled me to find out public mood at grass root level. We want to deceive again Anna hazare as we did in past. This time we want to find out the reasons for cheating according to public moos”

Dr Sibbal checked up my hand nerve and shockingly said,” But there is no nerve favoring ruling political party!”

I asked, “What is my nerve speaking?”.

Dr Sibbal said,” Since, you are regualt watcher of television channel news, you are mesmerized by their anti government instances. The nerve is saying that we all political members are cheaters by birth”

Before I could answer, Dr Sibbal the smart politician went to my wife and put his stethoscope on her hand. The uttering sound came from speaker of stethoscope.” I know that you are expert of cheating people”.

Dr Sibbal said, “Hush! Your wife is educated and all educated Indians always, opposing government”.

Dr sibbal happily went to my mother and put his stethoscope on her nerve. Dr Sibbal was uttering,” I am sure uneducated and older generation would support ruling party”.

However, the mother’s nerve was speaking as “For three twenty years you and your fellows have become expert of swindling us”

Dr Sibbal went to my son hoping that young generation will support ruling political party. Surprisingly my son’s heart was addressing,” New generation is following Anna’s cause”

Dr Sibbal put his stethoscope on the nerve of maidservant. The nerve was telling, “ when you come for vote, you promise about low inflation but as soon as elections are over the cost of all goods speed up. You all are cheaters.

Dr Sibbal frustratingly said,” Always, the urban people are influenced by media. I should find out nerves of rural areas’

I said,” Don’t worry! my villagers are there in next room”

I took Dr Sibbal to my next room where my relatives from village were there for attending a marriage party in Mumbai.

The nerve of all villagers of all age, caste, genders were speaking, “You politicians are cheating Indians.”

Dr Sibbal the expert of knowing the public nerve said to me,” What should we do at government level?”

I advised,’ you should be honest with public.”

Dr Sibbal answered. “That is not possible. We politicians can’t be honest in any case, now. We will find newer methods of cheating Indians”

Copyright@ Bhishma Kukreti

No comments:

Post a Comment

आपका बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद
Thanks for your comments